You have to balance both the male and female energy.
Who really completely melts their soul with these energies,
miracles will come to them.
- Sri Kaleshwar
Shiva and the Divine Mother
Saturday, February 8th - Sunday, February 23rd
During Shivaratri, one can easily and powerfully access the Divine Mother's loving, peaceful, and forgiving energy through Shiva.
The maya (illusion) of the Devi lessons during Shivaratri because the Goddess is also concentrating on merging with Shiva. It is a very auspicious time for everyone to receive divine consciousness.
Receive a Shiva Lingam Tool Kit! Empower your Shivaratri Meditations with Shiva Lingam Processes and Blessings from Sri Sailam
This Shivarati program includes a special focus on accessing the hidden energies in a Shiva Lingam. With your registration you will receive a Shiva Lingam Tool Kit as a special bonus with this program (shipping included).
Each Shiva Lingam Tool Kit contains a Shiva Lingam power object charged in Lake Kaleshwar and the miracle energies of the Divine Mother Center. Your kit includes Raksha Bandhan and kum-kum both charged in Sri Sailam, a Divine Mother and Divine Father (Shiva) power spot in India. You will also receive teachings and processes from the ancient knowledge to access the hidden energy in a Shiva lingam and receive healing benefits now, and after this sacred time.
Your Shiva Lingam Tool Kit will be sent to you shortly after registration!
Why Does Shiva/Shakti Need to Be Understood to Awaken Divine Consciousness?
Each person is made of the Shiva/Shakti energies, all of creation is made of these two energies.
This is why we must understand the purpose of these energies and how Shiva and Shakti interact in creation and in ourselves.
Through utilizing the Shiva/Shakti energies in a proper way, it is possible to live an incredible and miraculous life.
During the Shiva and the Divine Mother Process
When doing a puja they say, mama wanchar pita. Mama means you, wanchar means desire. I’m putting my desire in front of You. I’m offering it to You. Then You can see if it is fair or not. Then You can bless me. I’m not asking 100%. It’s not a commanding nature; it’s a begging nature. Almost all the Divine Mother prayers in the Indian tradition, 85 to 90%, are of a begging nature. - Sri Kaleshwar
Join all of the ceremonies and all processes and broadcasts live as you can! Blessing transmissions uplift your soul from a distance, empowering your meditations and intentions even when you are unable to join a process live.
Receive New Satsangs with Monika and Nityaananda
Monika and Nityaananda will discuss more on Shiva and the Divine Mother, how to access these energies, and how they operate in ourselves and creation.
Remotely Join 6 Sacred Fire Ceremonies (Pujas)
Sacred Fire Ceremonies (Pujas) are a powerful technology to receive a large amount of positive energy in a short span of time. A coconut, charged with your prayers, will be offered to the fire during each ceremony while the sacred vibrations of the conch shell are sounded over Lake Kaleshwar. Join via live streaming broadcast.
Remotely Join 2 Holy Baths (Abisheks) to Ganesh
Remove the obstacles and stuck energy from your life and process with 2 Holy Baths (Abisheks) to Ganesh during the February Full and New Moons. A pitcher of milk will be offered and poured over Ganesh while the sacred vibrations of the conch shell are sounded over Lake Kaleshwar. Join via live streaming broadcast.
Our focus is 50% Shiva and 50% Mother Divine. Without Shiva there is no Mother Divine. Without Mother Divine there is no Shiva. Of course, Mother Divine is the inner energy of the five elements. In the fire, there’s a shakti, the burning nature. That shakti is Mother Divine. In water, there is a shakti, that is Mother Divine. In the air, there is an energy, that is Mother Divine. In the ether, there is a shakti, that is Mother Divine. Mother Divine is deeply hidden in every part. She is the hidden creator of the elements’ energy, but the entire control of the elements belongs to Shiva. Shiva has the overall controlling energy of the elements. They are 50-50. - Sri Kaleshwar
What You Will Do in this Course
Participate Remotely In:
- An online group meditation process using formulas from the ancient knowledge to connect to Shiva and the Divine Mother
- An online group meditation process using a special bonus Shiva Lingam Tool Kit
- Full Moon Sacred Ceremonies, A Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh and New Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb. 8)
- Abundance & Prosperity (Mahalakshmi) Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb. 9th)
- Shiva/Shakti Valentine's Day Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.14th)
- Shivaratri Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb. 21st)
- New Moon Sacred Ceremonies, A Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh and New Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb. 22)
- Protection & Success (Sudarshana) Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb. 23rd)
- Healing Music (Bhajans) Concerts
- Daily global meditation with our process group, using the power of a group, to magnify prayers for peace and one another’s success
- Group process blog to share experiences, insights, and questions with your process group
What You Will Receive
- New satsangs with Monika Penukonda and Nityaananda (Clint Thompson, MD)
- A Shiva Lingam Tool Kit with a Shiva lingam power object and blessed items from Sri Sailam
- Instructions to access the hidden energy in a Shiva Lingam
- Instructions to heal your own heartbreak using a Shiva Lingam
- Selected teaching on Shiva and the Divine Mother
- Selected teachings and chapter podcasts from Ancient Knowledge, Divine Mission
- Blessing transmission during the Full Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh (Feb.8th)
- Blessing transmission during the Full Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.8th)
- Blessing transmission during the Abundance & Prosperity (Mahalakshmi) Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.9th)
- Blessing transmission during the Shiva/Shakti Valentine's Day Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.14th)
- Blessing transmission during the Shivaratri Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.21st)
- Blessing transmission during the New Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh (Feb.22nd)
- Blessing transmission during the New Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.22nd)
- Blessing transmission during the Protection & Success (Sudarshana) Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (Feb.23rd)
I have taken part in many online programs through the Divine Lineage. In my own experience, and in the reflections perceived in friends who’ve also participated, I think for those who look to accelerate and deepen their spiritual maturity and understanding of life and to elevate their consciousness this ancient knowledge and techniques really do speak right to this.
The opportunity to take part in both online courses as well as to receive healing energy transmission in the same way are rare and unique events offered to people everywhere. In addition there are complimentary online resources for those who are curious or new to the knowledge or such energy experiences. Divine Lineage offer a unique platform combining ancient wisdom with modern technology while making it available and accessible in new ways to students worldwide.
Many times have I also been completely immersed in the powerful healing energy transmissions received during online group meditations and fire ceremonies.
- Helena Wirdemo, Karlskrona, Sweden
Having recently participated in the Shivaratri program, I can say that the distance programs that Divine Lineage Healing Center offers are very educational and powerful. Any amount of time and money I have spent on programs is returned to me one hundred times over. I don’t know of anywhere else in the US where one can learn authentic ancient yogic channels and healing techniques. The teachers are phenomenal, so dedicated and knowledgeable. Since discovering Divine Lineage Healing Center and participating in fire pujas and distance courses, my life has become so much more positive. I have healed from past wounds and moved beyond them. I feel that I am more in alignment with my true purpose and able to share my gifts with others. Divine Lineage Healing Center is a true support and blessing.
- Laura Fickett, South Bend, Indiana USA
Get started now!
Monika 'Mataji' Penukonda
Mataji worked closely with Sri Kaleshwar (1973-2012) for 15 years in Penukonda, India. She is the editor and ghostwriter of his books: The Real Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ; Shirdi Baba, The Universal Master, Victory Through Vaastu: Ancient Science of Vedic Architecture; The Divine Mystery Fort, The Teachings of Sri Kaleshwar. She is the author of Kaleshwar, and a modern-day rendering of the Sri Sai Satcharitra. Sri Kaleshwar said of her, “Monika belongs to the Divine Mother Kanaka Durga’s feet. She is a Divine Ma on the planet. She’ll walk and give a lot of wisdom, and clarity to bloom wisdom. This lady will bless millions of people on the planet.” Sri Kaleshwar transferred the lineage to her shortly before his mahasamadhi in 2012.
Nityaanandaji (Clint Thompson, MD)
After experiencing the power of Sai Shakti Healing firsthand from Sri Kaleshwar, he gave up his Western medical practice to study healing in India. For 15 years, he was trained directly by Sri Kaleshwar to train other healers in the West. Nityaanandaji was Sri Kaleshwar's personal physician; he is the author of The Awareness of Healing. He founded the Divine Lineage Center in 2004.
Mataji & Nityaanandaji now reside at the Divine Lineage Center in Mendocino County, Northern California. They give teachings, healings and shaktipat transmission at the Center and via remote transmission all around the world. They have led processes in which many students received the darshan of the Divine Mother.