Note: 'Beginning a Divine Energy (Shakti) Process' is meant to be done
only on the day you start the course
• Do this process on the first day of your course. During the dusk (mahalakshmi) time of the day, in either the morning or the evening (no sun and the stars are not blooming / visible in the sky), begin by praying for greatest success, and that all obstacles be removed.
• You may use prayers / mantras during this opening process, or focus on the course's simple open hearted intention (sankalpam) by itself.
• The order of the prayers (mantras) used here is important; this sequence and technique was one of the final teachings Sri Kaleshwar gave in the last weeks before his earthly passing (mahasamadhi).
(1) First, ask Ganesh, the remover of all obstacles, for blessings for the process
(4) Finally ask Lord Hanuman for his blessings for victory.
Then quietly meditate for 5 – 10 minutes with the course intention (sankalpam).
If possible do this process in the pure nature
or the most quiet environment you can find.