Guru Purnima Remote Shakti-Energy Process
Friday, June 19th - Sunday, July 5th
“Dedicate your life to the master from the heart each day, every act, word, thought. To Swami, to Baba, to Jesus, to Guru Parampara…Live always your life from the heart, not the mind…follow the intent of your heart no matter what.”
- Sri Kaleshwar
Guru as Soul Mate
Having that blessing of relationship with the master and discovering how to develop a soulmate relationship with the master is bliss. A life of devotion is the greatest protection circle one can have. The relationship with the master is the only relationship that will last; not only until death, but beyond.
Having the presence of Guru Shakti with us creates something of our life. Guru Shakti dissolves the presence of the big I, until there is nothing, there is only the master and the student as one, operating in the 5 Elements.
When Guru Shakti is with us, the Divine Mother draws us close to Her. Then, the master teaches the student how to relate to Her, and how to develop a relationship with Her.
To be a vehicle of that, an instrument of the master’s energy, is the most priceless gift in all of creation. Nothing is impossible with Guru Shakti.
The Student’s Bhakti Activates the Master’s Shakti
The master is always powerless against love. Once the love is there, Guru Shakti comes to the student.
Receive new teachings with Mataji & Nityanandaji and knowledge on soulmates, divine darshan, winning the master's heart and more, to support you in your Guru Purnima process.
You will also join New and Full Moon shakti-energy processes, receive 6 healing blessing transmissions, and have access to an active community blog for sharing and caring for one another.
Maha Sacred Fire Ceremony on Guru Purnima
During Guru Purnima, every lineage is focusing on the masters of their tradition. Powerful spiritual energy descends upon the world.
This process includes a meditation process and Maha Sacred Fire Ceremony on Guru Purnima. Connect to the Divine Mother, angels, and divine souls watching this creation and call for the blessings of all masters during this time of global unrest and the coronavirus (COVID-19).
You are encouraged to join and participate in this Guru Purnima Maha Sacred Fire Ceremony live, however you can. More details to come.
"As a new student I am so grateful to Nityanandaji, Mataji and this Virtual Ashram for sharing the knowledge that has changed the trajectory of my life. As I sit in Satsang with this community, my heart expands in loving awareness for the beloved souls gathering together to connect with the Mother Divine. I am in awe of the devotion and love present in this community and am blessed to connect at this auspicious time in humanity’s history."
- Suzie Bartlett, Cincinnati, Ohio
The real experience is how much you really enjoy your time with your master. That’s the real bliss, the real miracle. That is the satya, dharma, shanti, prema. You have all this when you learn how to walk with a beautiful master.
- Sri Kaleshwar
What You Will Do in this Course
Participate from a Distance in...
- An online group meditation process using formulas from the ancient knowledge
- New Moon Sacred Ceremonies, A Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh, New Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Dattatreya, New Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (Puja) (June 19th)
- Protection & Success (Sudarshana) Sacred Fire Ceremony (June 21st)
- Peace Fires 4th Annual 26 Hour Global Healing Event / Sacred Fire Ceremony for World Peace (June 20th-21st)
- Peace Fires Full Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony for World Peace (July 3rd)
- Abundance & Prosperity (Mahalakshmi) Sacred Fire Ceremony (July 3rd)
- Full Moon Sacred Ceremonies, A Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh and Full Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Dattatreya (July 4th)
- Guru Purnima Healing Music (Bhajans) Concert (July 5th)
- Guru Purnima Maha Sacred Fire Ceremony (July 5th)
- Daily global meditation with our process group, using the power of a group, to magnify prayers for peace and one another’s success
- Group process blog to share experiences, insights, and questions with your process group
What You Will Receive
- New teachings with Mataji and Nityanandaji
- Teachings from the Ancient Knowledge to support your Guru Purnima process
- Atma Sadhana sharings from students of Sri Kaleshwar
- Shakti-energy Guru Purnima process
- Blessing transmission during the New Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh (June 19th)
- Blessing transmission during the New Moon Sacred Fire Ceremony (June 19th)
- Blessing transmission during the Protection & Success (Sudarshana) Sacred Fire Ceremony (June 21st)
- Blessing transmission during the Abundance & Prosperity (Mahalakshmi) Sacred Fire Ceremony (July 3rd)
- Blessing transmission during the Full Moon Holy Bath (Abishek) to Ganesh (July 4th)
- Blessing transmission during the Guru Purnima Maha Sacred Fire Ceremony (July 5th)
The online courses offered through the Divine Mother Center provide a rare opportunity to experience the blessings of sacred energy processes remotely. Connecting with my soul family through these programs gives me tangible community and support through the distance, and facilitates a deepening awareness of health, healing, and divine presence in my personal and dharmic paths. Thank you to everyone involved in the transmission of this knowledge.
- Tara Song MD, Los Angeles, California USA
It's so easy for my attention to get pulled to the continual demands of daily life, but I'm so grateful for your loving reminders of our dharma and purpose so that I can once again put my attention and focus on the True Reality and then experience the clarity that that brings.
- Suzanna Power, Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Monika 'Mataji' Penukonda
Mataji worked closely with Sri Kaleshwar (1973-2012) for 15 years in Penukonda, India. She is the editor and ghostwriter of his books: The Real Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ; Shirdi Baba, The Universal Master, Victory Through Vaastu: Ancient Science of Vedic Architecture; The Divine Mystery Fort, The Teachings of Sri Kaleshwar. She is the author of Kaleshwar, and a modern-day rendering of the Sri Sai Satcharitra. Sri Kaleshwar said of her, “Monika belongs to the Divine Mother Kanaka Durga’s feet. She is a Divine Ma on the planet. She’ll walk and give a lot of wisdom, and clarity to bloom wisdom. This lady will bless millions of people on the planet.” Sri Kaleshwar transferred the lineage to her shortly before his mahasamadhi in 2012.
Nityaanandaji (Clint Thompson, MD)
After experiencing the power of Sai Shakti Healing firsthand from Sri Kaleshwar, he gave up his Western medical practice to study healing in India. For 15 years, he was trained directly by Sri Kaleshwar to train other healers in the West. Nityaanandaji was Sri Kaleshwar's personal physician; he is the author of The Awareness of Healing. He founded the Divine Lineage Center in 2004.
Mataji & Nityaanandaji now reside at the Divine Lineage Center in Mendocino County, Northern California. They give teachings, healings and shaktipat transmission at the Center and via remote transmission all around the world. They have led processes in which many students received the darshan of the Divine Mother.
StartInformation to Join the Sacred Ceremonies
StartGuru Shakti Process Intention (Sankalpam)
StartInstructions to Join Guru Shakti: Merging with the Master Satsangs and Live Q&A Over Zoom
StartIshwara Kaleshwara (Prema Sai) by Christina Maria [Shakti Ma] & Pia Bifano (Video)
StartVivekananda By Vivekananda (Full Movie)
StartGuru Purnima Yoga Nidra Instructions
PreviewDeclaration of Interdependence